Thursday, February 5, 2009

For my FOBTY over at SSD they want you to blog about birthdays. I always remember having what I want for dinner on my birthdays along with a party that was either just family or a bunch of friends .. but I don't think it was untill I was older that I really had the parties with friends over. I do remember one at a skating rank but not sure if that was mine or my sister's lol.... sometimes it was just going to the movies with a few friends. I really liked the smaller parties then big ones but thats cause I hate a big crowd. I stick with just family atm with my kids since they are still young. I am wanting to learn how to make my own cool birthday cakes instead of buying ones from the store. I think it would be more fun to have them help make a cake for their birthday then waste money on a store one. In a way I really want to make birthdays with my kids just a special family day and maybe once they are in their tweens they can have a couple friends over.

No comments: