Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hey all

I did a little shopping today over at Scrapartist while they have a sale going on there. I only picked up a few items but I have so much more on my wish list that I will have to get later hehe. Goign to post a few pics on what I bought.
I just had to buy the new SA Collab kit for July " Reverie "





Next I got this awesome Alpha - Doodling Days #1 - Curly Q Alpha by Weeds and Wildflowers.



Last I got one of the Beauty Marks by Two Sister Designs.



There was so much more I wanted to grab but I need to take it easy since I have been shopping alot the last couple of weeks. Since I am new at this I just had to stock up some hehe.

Well thats it for now. Go and Grab the Reverie Kit if you dont have it yet it is just awesome. I will be posting a few layouts later on when I get a chance to scrap.

No comments: