Monday, July 2, 2007


Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream



OK a couple days ago while I was watching my favorite channel Food Network I watched a special they had on called Scoop. Its was a show on contestents making their dream ice cream and one winner having theirs made by them. I was a little sad when the one I wanted to try lost ( Toasted Cocunut Sesame Brittle )but I still wanted to try the winner. So today while I was at the store I just had to stop at the ice cream section to see if they were still carring the winner of the contest. Mmmmmm , its is just so good. I could just sit here and eat the whole pint size container. You just have to go out and try this. Its a vanilla base ice cream with sticky swirls of toffee and lots of brown sugar cake chunks. Its like heaven, its that good hehe.


I also noticed on the container that they are doing the same contest again this year, http://scoop.haagen-dazs.com/ is the link to site if any of you want to check it out. I am sure it will also show sometime after September since they show Sara Moulton from food network as the host this year. The top 3 are looking very yumm and one of them has coconut in it , Yeah !!! hehe

No comments: