Monday, July 2, 2007

Hey all,
This is my first blog. I started it just to post about me, my family and of course digi scraping. So this is just to have something fun to do along with scraping hehe.
I found out about digi scraping a year ago but never really got into it untill a month ago. I did start to scrap around the time I found out about this but I just had a baby so getting used to having 2 kids and taking care of a infant took up alot of my time and not to mention about a month or so after I bought a bunch of nice kits and some very nice free ones my hard drive quit on me and I lost everything /cry. I would still go around and look at some of the sites I found but just did not get into it again. I also got back into playing World of Warcraft ( online game ) that took up way to much of my time lol. About 3 months ago I stoped playing that game becuase I was just way to addicted to it. I still get an urge to play it every so often though but have not gave in yet lol. Instead I am scraping and loving it :) and having so much fun shopping !!! I just got a 40% off coupon from Sweet Shoppe Designs for getting 25 points in challenges that they do on their site. I just love them and will keep up on the challenges so I can keep shopping hehe. Sweet Shoppe Designs is also where all my LO's I have done so far are at. I just love that place !! :)

ok I am going to go and get this blog looking better :)

No comments: